Team Building & Corporate Retreats
The Feels Amazing team have a long history in the corporate world as employees, managers and directors.
Both Veronica and Sarah have worked for multinational firms, national firms and small businesses. They understand the different dynamics in business, the need to have a strong, efficient and cohesive team to achieve the goals of the business.
“My philosophy in business is that when the team feels valued, challenged, engaged and trusted within a positive and supportive culture they perform at their best. It’s not always easy as a manager or owner to ensure everyone feels amazing all the time, however if your intentions are clear and you are trying it will come.
I know all too often we are focused on growing the business and we don’t always get the people side right. A day retreat brings the team together. It can provide a total reset, carry on good practices or start from scratch. Whenever your team is right now, we can pick them up, work through the process and deliver positive results that you can take back to your workplace with you.”
Corporate & Team Day Retreats
Bring your team together in the ultimate day retreat.
Re-energise your workplace through a proven range of workshops and activities to help your team feel safe, secure, efficient and effective while enjoying their work.
We will show you the simplest way to access your divine self in the workplace, get along with others easily, feel strong, confident and successful.
When all the participants are feeling amazing we will bring the team together with core values and common goals to ensure the team is supportive, cohesive and driven.
The corporate / team day retreat includes the following components that are customisable to your business :
- Discovery conversation about your goals, your people and team culture prior to the day.
- Guided Power Meditation.
- Workshop on overcoming the mind – Vulnerability exercise.
- Identify your TRIGGERS and adjust your thinking.
- Move big emotions out and feel good about your work, customers and colleagues.
- Claiming our core values as a powerful team.
- Morning tea and a healthy delicious lunch.
- Light yoga and a pampering exercise.
- Positive affirmations to finish the day on a high.
- Delivered by two professional facilitators.
- The days following the retreat the organiser will receive a report with feedback, observations as well as suggested future actions to keep the culture alive, positive and the team engaged so you can successfully achieve your goals.
Please contact Veronica or Sarah for further details, available dates and locations.